Sunday, October 3, 2010

Off to Paraguay!







Last night our friends...well more like our family gave us our commissioning. We had an awesome time hanging out, eating, praying, and watching our kids enjoy each other. All my favorite foods made an appearance...Randy's brisket, Cassie's potatoes, bread and PIE, and Suja's curry. If I had one last meal on death row that would be it. (This in no way though references the fact that I think we our going to our death just the fact that there is a rather fat girl in me always trying to get out). Although, I did see a rather large tarantula on their blog that had me worried. You can check it out at: www.amyinparaguay@blogspot.com

We are really excited for our trip. It's always exciting to see what God will do next in our lives. He has an adventure waiting for us I just know it. I have no idea what it is, but I know that He does and it will be my everlasting comfort. "If I say surely the darkness will hide me and the light become darkness around me, even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you." (Psalm 139 11-12)


1 comment:

  1. I *just* read that scripture this morning during my quiet time! We will miss you, friend...and we are excited to hear all about how God used you for His glory during the next month.

    ReplyDelete